* 90 pages of stunning world thematic maps cover the vital natural and human topics of today.
• Striking satellite images open each continent.
• Oceans are mapped from coast to coast, revealing incredible illustrations of depth and seafloor topography.
• Each continent receives special economic coverage assessing regional and global activity.
• A place-name index includes 55,000 entries.
• Extensive "World Facts" section comprises demographic and socioeconomic information, geographic comparisons, and a glossary.
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||9.09(w) x 10.91(h) x 0.76(d)|
Table of Contents
Australia & Oceania