The Network Security Fundamentals Project Manual offers a wealth of easy-to-read, practical, and up-to-date activities that reinforce fundamental network security concepts. You will develop the core competencies and skills you'll need in the real world, including how to:
• Install Network Monitor and capture traffic
• Encrypt files using folder properties and the cipher command
• Install and use Certificate Services
• Configure an IPsec policy that requires authentication and encryption
• Use RSoP to view effective policy settings
• Configure Automatic Updates using the System utility and Group Policy
• Choose an IDS and position it on a network
With five to seven projects per chapter ranging from easy to more advanced, the Network Security Fundamentals Project Manual is ideal for both traditional and online courses and is an excellent companion to Cole's Network Security Fundamentals ISBN: 978-0-470-10192-6.
Wiley Pathways helps you achieve your goals
The texts and project manuals in this series offer a coordinated curriculum for learning information technology. Learn more at www.wiley.com/go/pathways.