The Networking Basics Project Manual offers a wealth of easy-to-read, practical, and up-to-date activities that reinforce fundamental networking concepts. You will develop the core competencies and skills you'll need in the real world, including how to:
• Determine the physical and logical network topology in use
• Install and configure network protocols
• Configure a host for dynamic address assignment
• Design subnetworks to meet network configuration requirements
• Enable Routing and Remote Access
• Identify design phase deliverables
• Configure auditing, account lockout policy and password policy
With five to seven projects per chapter ranging from easy to more advanced, the Networking Basics Project Manual is ideal for both traditional and online courses and is an excellent companion to Ciccarelli's Networking Basics ISBN: 978-0-470-11129-1.
Wiley Pathways helps you achieve your goals
The texts and project manuals in this series offer a coordinated curriculum for learning information technology. Learn more at www.wiley.com/go/pathways.