It answers questions like:
- Does your business idea have merit?
- Will it succeed in the market you re trying to serve, or will it just be a waste of time and resources?
- Is it a good idea for YOU?
In other words, will it fly?
Chock-full of practical suggestions you can apply to your business idea today, Will It Fly? combines action-based exercises, small-scale 'litmus tests', and real-world case studies with anecdotes from the author s personal experience of making money online, hosting successful podcasts, testing niche sites, and launching several online businesses.
Will It Fly? will challenge you to think critically, act deliberately, and dare greatly. You can think of the book as your business flight manual, something you can refer to for honest and straight-forward advice as you begin to test your idea and build a business that takes off and soars.
In five parts, Will It Fly? will guide you through the validation of your next business idea:
- Part one, Mission Design, helps you make sure your target idea aligns with and supports your goals.
- Part two, Development Lab, walks you through uncovering important details about your idea that you haven't even thought about.
- Part three, Flight Planning, is all about assessing current market conditions.
- Part four, Flight Simulator, focuses on the actual validating and testing of an idea with a small segment of a target market.
- Finally, Part five, All Systems Go, is for final analysis to help you make sure your idea is one you are ready to move forward with.
|Product dimensions:||5.20(w) x 7.90(h) x 0.50(d)|
About the Author
Pat has been featured in The New York Times and Forbes Magazine for his accomplishments, and has recently been enjoying talking about his story and business strategies in front of large crowds at various conferences and events all around the world. His top-ranked business podcast, The Smart Passive Income Podcast, has earned over 25 million downloads and continues to inspire people as they work through their online business journey today.
Pat is also an advisor to Pencils of Promise, a nonprofit organization dedicated to building schools in the developing world, as well as companies such as LeadPages and ConvertKit.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
I tend to raise an eyebrow when someone recommends me a book like this but knowing Pat, I've decided to give it a try and wasn't disappointed!
"Will it Fly" isn't just another startup book, it's a definitive guide towards ensuring your idea will, in fact, take off--not crash and burn. Pat Flynn's honest, accessible style is refreshing and runs deep throughout the book, making it a highly entertaining read. By giving you honest and insightful step-by-step exercises as well as a ton of online extras, "Will It Fly?" lets you work at your own pace so you can carefully evaluate your next steps, or easily skip to the section you need to focus on right now. I highly suggest this book to anyone wanting to go from the idea stage to viable startup to sustainable success.