Are you afraid to work on sales because you believe that you cannot be successful or have you already been a successful seller who wishes to learn more about sales so as to maximize your performance?
No matter what kind of person you are, the present book has been written just for you since it shows you how sales can be made in the modern world. From the very first moment, you realize when reading this book,that as modern sellers "we do not have to convince anybody!!".
You will learn
- What the new perception of sales is and how it works in the modern world.
- What every day capacity is and how we can take advantage of it so as to achieve the most possible sales.
- That the price itself is not the most important factor in achieving sales and that it is not always necessary for our product or service to have the lowest price in market so as to sell it.
- That even we believe we are not capable of working on sales and cannot be successful, this does not mean that it will happen in real life.
- What the sale procedure and modern sale techniques are and how they can be put into practice in all kinds of sale, namely internal and external sales and telemarketing.
- Which the sale stages are and how we can progressively move from one stage to another.
- What is the sale's "zero point", in other words the point when we realize that the person standing before us is really interested in buying either our product or our service.
- What is the so-called "aggressive agreement closing" of a sale.
- What the 22 Basic Principles of Sales are and how they can be put into practice by all of us and change us so as to become what we can be in reality, Professional Sellers.
Win On Sale, A New Perception Of Sale And Its 22 Basic Principles Or A Guide For The Modern Seller is a sales guide addressing to all people that work on sales, in a professional way or not and try on a daily basis to become even better.
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.24(d)|
About the Author
-Phillip Stagos, Executive Director, Vais Corp
"The new perception of sales has become a reality a long time ago. It's high time we were adapted to it."
-George Stavridis, Sales Manager, Argocom Corp
Christos Stilianidis is a modern professional seller and businessman. He has his own business and he has already made sales to hundreds of people and enterprises. He writes books and carries out seminars concerning sales in his efforts to initiate more people to this unique profession.