Get it by Wednesday, August 23
, Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
Windows® 7 Portable Command Guide
MCTS 70-680, and MCITP 70-685 and 70-686
All the MCTS 70-680, and MCITP 70-685 and 70-686 Commands in One Compact, Portable Resource
Maximize your efficiency as a Windows 7 administrator, and master all the commands, keywords, command arguments, options, and prompts covered on Microsoft’s MCTS 70-680, MCITP 70-685, and MCITP 70-686 exams! This easy, handy reference brings together all the techniques, tips, tools, and examples you’ll need. It’s your perfect take-anywhere guide to running Windows 7 environments–and passing Microsoft’s three key Windows 7 administration exams.
Covers all the commands you need to score higher on your MCTS 70-680 and MCITP 70-685/70-686 exams!
- Use Windows 7’s maintenance and monitoring tools
- Troubleshoot Windows 7 reliability and network connectivity
- Manage security in Windows 7
- Manipulate files, folders, and disks
- Create and schedule batch files
- Configure Windows 7 with netsh
- Recover damaged Windows 7 systems
- Administer Windows 7 remotely
- Work from the WMI command line
- Plan, create, and manage images for automated installation
- Use Imagex and DISM
- Work with WinPE and Setup
- Migrate user data to Windows 7 systems with USMT
- Master PowerShell and the Integrated Scripting Environment (ISE)
- Manage group policy from the command line
Your Perfect Take-Anywhere Windows 7 Command Resource!
- Covers all commands on the MCTS 70-680, MCITP 70-685, and MCITP 70-686 exams
- Includes important administration commands that aren’t on the exams
- Packed with realistic scenarios, high-efficiency examples, and expert tips
Category: Microsoft Certification
Covers: Microsoft Windows 7 Exams (MCTS 70-680, and MCITP 70-685 and 70-686)
|Publisher:||Pearson IT Certification|
|Series:||Portable Command Guide Series|
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.80(d)|
About the Author
Darril Gibson is the CEO of Security Consulting and Training, LLC. He regularly teaches, writes, and consults on a wide variety of security and technical topics. He’s been a Microsoft Certified Trainer for more than ten years and holds several certifications, including MCSE (NT 4.0, 2000, 2003), MCDBA (SQL Server), MCITP (Windows 7, Server 2008, SQL Server), ITIL v3, Security+, and CISSP. He has authored, coauthored, or contributed to more than a dozen books. You can view a listing of most of his current books on Amazon: http://amzn.to/bL0Obo.