Get your midsize IT infrastructure up and running smoothly. This indispensable, single-volume reference details the features and capabilities of Windows Essential Business Server 2008. Gain the real-world insights, practical workarounds, and key troubleshooting tactics you need for on-the-job results.
Discover how to:
- Plan, install, and configure Windows Essential Business Server 2008
- Use the Administration Console interface to manage the network
- Configure user settings with Group Policy, scripts, user profiles, and Folder Redirection
- Manage Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 mailboxes and dynamic distribution groups
- Configure and customize Remote Web Workplace
- Implement antivirus, antispam, and firewall applications
- Monitor and troubleshoot network performance
- Plan and manage a backup and recovery strategy
- PLUS—Extend your network capabilities with the Premium Edition
- Sample files and code from the book
- Installation and configuration scripts
- Fully searchable eBook
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
|Product dimensions:||7.50(w) x 9.10(h) x 2.20(d)|
About the Author
Charlie Russel is an information technology consultant, specializing in combined Windows and UNIX networks. He is also a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional for Windows Server and Security. Together with Sharon Crawford, Charlie authored the top selling Windows Server 2008 Administrator’s Companion by Microsoft Press as well as the Windows Small Business Server 2008 Administrator's Companion. Charlie also co-authored the Windows Essential Business Server 2008 Administrator's Companion.