Get it by Tuesday, September 26
, Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
This supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds for Windows Server 2012 R2 - with a focus on configuration, storage, and essential administrative tasks.
- Boot configuration
- Configuring roles, role services, and features
- Managing and troubleshooting hardware
- TPM and Bitlocker drive encryption
- Managing the registry
- Software and user account control administration
- Managing storage and file systems
- File sharing and security features
- Performance monitoring, analyzing, and tuning
- Backup and recovery
|Series:||Inside Out Series|
|Product dimensions:||7.40(w) x 8.90(h) x 1.70(d)|
About the Author
William R. Stanek is a Microsoft MVP with 20+ years of experience in systems management and advanced programming. He is an award-winning author who’s written more than 100 books, including Windows Server 2012 Pocket Consultant and Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Pocket Consultant.