Get it by Tuesday, October 24
, Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
Portable and precise, this pocket-sized guide delivers ready answers for core configuration and administrative tasks in Windows Server 2012 R2. Zero in on the essentials through quick-reference tables, instructions, and lists. You'll get the focused information you need to save time and get the job done - whether at your desk or in the field.
- Administration overview
- Managing servers running Windows Server 2012 R2
- Monitoring services, processes, and events
- Automating administrative tasks, policies, and procedures
- Enhancing computer security
- Using Active Directory
- Core Active Directory administration
- Creating user and group accounts
- Managing existing user and group accounts
|Product dimensions:||5.40(w) x 8.40(h) x 0.90(d)|
About the Author
William R. Stanek is a Microsoft MVP with 20+ years of experience in systems management and advanced programming. He is an award-winning author who’s written more than 100 books, including Windows Server 2012 Pocket Consultant and Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Pocket Consultant.