The in-depth, authoritative reference for intermediate to advanced IT professionals.
Windows Server 2016: Storage Solutions provides solutions, workarounds, tips, and insights for IT pros working with Windows Server 2016. This exhaustive and comprehensive work provides a deep dive into the operating system that will teach you how to squeeze every last bit of power and make the most of the features and programs available.
Inside this superbly organized guide, packed with expert advice, you'll find hundreds of timesaving solutions for managing and maintaining Windows Server 2016. Topics covered in this book include:
- Configuring File Services
- Installing Disks and Storage
- Managing Bit Locker Drive Encryption
- Configuring Storage Roles and Features
- Working with NTFS and ReFS
- Using Storage Spaces and Storage Replicas
- Maintaining and Optimizing Storage
- Using Data Deduplication
- Implementing File Sharing
- Managing File Security, Access Controls and Auditing
- Using Claims-based Controls, File Screening and Storage Reporting
- Developing Backup and Recovery Strategies
- And More!
This book, Windows Server 2016: Storage Solutions, is designed to be used with other volumes in the Tech Artisans Library, which together provide a definitive resource for all of the core features and enhancements in Windows Server 2016. Windows Server expert William Stanek doesn
|Product dimensions:||7.00(w) x 10.00(h) x 0.98(d)|
About the Author