Portable and precise, this pocket-sized guide delivers ready answers for administering Windows Small Business Server 2008. Zero in on core support tasks and tools using quick-reference tables, instructions, and lists. You’ll get the focused information you need to solve problems and get the job done—whether at your desk or in the field.
Get fast facts to:
- Plan, install, and configure a small business network
- Navigate the Windows SBS Console tool
- Create and administer user and group accounts
- Manage automatic updates, disk storage, and shared printers
- Configure mail settings and customize internal Web sites
- Boost security with authentication, authorization, and permissions
- Develop a backup and restoration strategy
- Monitor performance using alerts, notifications, and reports
- Expand the network by adding a server and accessing remote computers
|Product dimensions:||5.69(w) x 8.10(h) x 1.53(d)|
About the Author
Craig Zacker is a writer, editor, and educator who has written or contributed to dozens of books on operating systems, networking, and PC hardware, as well as several college texts and online training courses. Craig is the author of the Windows Small Business Server 2008 Administrator's Pocket Consultant, and co-authored the MCITP Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-686): Windows 7 Desktop Administrator.