Everybody has something to hide
Jude Winters is confident in one thing - she has no idea how to run a ski school. But a missing husband and mounting bills mean she's going to have to find out fast. The hard way.
Mike Cole has skied nearly everywhere in the world. Now it's time to tick Scotland off his list, before he kicks the snow from his boots and carries on with his Kiwi version of walkabout.
But things aren't always what they seem. And even wanderlust can sometimes be sated.
- British English spelling and grammar
"Winter Arrives" is the first novella from the 'Secrets in the Snow' series about a Scottish snowsports school.
Other books in the series (in chronological order):
- "Skiing with Santa" (short story)
- "A Dream for Hogmanay" (short story)
- "Fear of Falling" (Episode 2)
- "The Snow Patrol" (short story)
- "My Snowy Valentine" (Episode 3)
- Best value "Secrets in the Snow (Volume 1)", a collection of Episodes 1-3
- "The Racer Trials" (Episode 4)
- "Snow Blind" (Episode 5)
- "Weathering the Storm" (Episode 6)
- Best value "Secrets in the Snow (Volume 2)", a collection of Episodes 4-6
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Great This is a wonderful beginning to a story that makes feel for all those ski instructors. Great storyline. Good read.
This is not a "mini-novel", a novella; it is 1 episode of no telling how many installments. And that is the good part; the designated chapters not withsranding, it could have been a single chapter, maybe 20 page long, and been better for it. Hmm, maybe it should have been. As frustrating as a TV soap.