Get official exam preparation for the all-new Wireless# Exam PWO-050
Authorized by the exam developers at the CWNP program, this study guide thoroughly covers all the topics on the entry-level Wireless# certification exam. Work at your own pace through a system of lessons, scenarios, and review questions to learn the material quickly and easily.
Wireless# Certification Official Study Guide will help you prepare for the exam as well as learn the basics of many wireless technologies. You'll learn, step-by-step, how to implement, troubleshoot and maintain small and medium-sized wireless networks. Get the only official study guide authorized by the creators of the Wireless# exam and get started in a career in wireless IT.
Maximize your performance on the exam by learning:
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, WiMAX, ZigBee, Infrared, RFID, and VoWLAN
- Wireless hardware, software, and installation
- Wireless security, applications, and support
- Wireless organizations, standards, and protocols
- Radio frequency (RF) technologies
Complete Exam Coverage
- Comprehensive details on all Wireless# exam objectives
- Review questions modeled after the real exam
- Helpful chapter summaries and key term lists
- Vendor-neutral coverage of wireless technologies and equipment
Tom Carpenter, CWNA, CWSP Wireless#, MCP, teaches in-depth courses on Microsoft technologies, wireless networking and security, and professional development skills such as project management, team leadership, and communication skills for technology professionals.
The CWNP Program is the industry standard for wireless LAN training and certification. IT professionals in 86 countries have achieved CWNP certification on how to make wireless LANs more secure, cost-effective, and reliable. More than 20 Wi-Fi industry-leading companies have become technology partners with the CWNP Program. The CWNP Program was created by Planet3 Wireless, Inc. For more information about the CWNP Program, visit them on the web.