The Book of Numbers is a story of identity, wilderness, and God. Numbers continues the historical narrative begun in Exodus, the story of God’s people newly freed from Egypt’s shackles and wandering toward the promised land. While it accounts for the next 39 years of their wilderness roaming, it’s also a story of God’s presence among His beloved. Join Lauren Chandler in this 7-session, in-depth study of the Book of Numbers and God’s people. Discover how even when they rebelled—and this book tells of many rebellions—God’s love and promises remained. It’s in that love and those promises the children of Israel found their identity and where we must find ours today. Features:
- Leader guide to help facilitate questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments to complete between 7 weeks of group sessions
- Seven enriching teaching videos, approximately 12–15 minutes per session, available for purchase or rent
- Trade feelings of loneliness for the comfort of God’s presence.
- Know that God’s character is steady through every wilderness season.
- Unravel confusing Old Testament stories for a deeper understanding of God’s love.
- Understand how the Book of Numbers fits into the overarching redemptive story of Scripture.
|Product dimensions:||7.00(w) x 9.50(h) x 0.50(d)|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
About the Author
Lauren Chandler is a wife and mother of three. Her husband, Matt Chandler, serves as the lead teaching pastor at The Village Church in Flower Mound, TX. Lauren is passionate about writing, music, and leading worship, not only at The Village Church, but also for groups across the country. She is the author of Steadfast Love: The Response of God to the Cries of our Heart, the Bible study Steadfast Love: A Study of Psalm 107, and the children’s book Goodbye to Goodbyes: A True Story about Jesus, Lazarus, and an Empty Tomb.