Take charge of your health with this easy-to-use reference guide to the most common ailments that women face, and the natural remedies you can use to prevent, alleviate and treat them. In A Woman's Guide to Vitamins, Herbs and Supplements, author Deborah Mitchell has compiled:
• Comprehensive information on the health challenges today's women face throughout life, all in an easy-to-follow alphabetical format
• A-to-Z format provides the latest information on natural supplements that can effectively tackle health concerns faced by women
• Useful, little-known, important information "Of Special Interest to Women" in every entry
• Guidelines on how to develop a personalized nutrition plan for women of every age and stage of life
• An overview of the state of women's health today from heart and bone disease to breast cancer to hormonal and reproductive issues including the latest research and resources
• And more.
Part of the Healthy Home Library series, A Woman's Guide to Vitamins, Herbs and Supplements provides essential health information that no woman should be without.
|Publisher:||St. Martin's Press|
|Series:||Healthy Home Library Series|
|Edition description:||First Edition|
|Product dimensions:||4.20(w) x 6.70(h) x 1.10(d)|
About the Author
Deborah Mitchell is a widely published health journalist. She is the author or coauthor of more than three dozen books on health topics, including The Complete Book of Nutritional Healing (now available from St. Martin's Paperbacks), The Wonder of Probiotics (coauthored with John R. Taylor, N.D.), Foods That Combat Aging, Your Ideal Supplement Plan in Three Easy Steps, and What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Back Pain (coauthored with Debra Weiner, M.D.).
Most Helpful Customer Reviews