A woman's work is never done.
From the creator of Women For Hire, America's #1 job fair for women, comes a real-world guide to on-the-job success. Tory Johnson teaches professionals at every level the most important networking skills and career strategies to keep them on top of the game. Using real-life anecdotes, professional advice, and quizzes, readers will learn:
- How to create a personal definition of success
- The business etiquette rules every woman must learn to get ahead
- How to deal with difficult colleagues
- Keys for making networking contacts work
- The trick to unselfish self-promoting
- Tips for coping with life's curveballs while keeping a career on track
- The tools for smarter, stronger, and better negotiating
- The secrets to enjoying success once it's been achieved
Author Biography: Tory Johnson is the founder and CEO of Women For Hire, a nationally renowned organization that produces career fairs and conducts job-seeking seminars for professional women across the U.S. She has appeared on ABC, CBS, CNBC, CNN, Fox News, and NBC.
Robyn Freedman Spizman has authored more than 70 books. She appears frequently on CNN and NBC's Today show, and has appeared for more than two decades as a consumer advocate on the NBC affiliate WXIA-TV and on Star 94 in Atlanta.
|Publisher:||Penguin Publishing Group|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 8.94(h) x 0.77(d)|