- Get it by Monday, October 2 , Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Women in the Military: Flirting with Disaster by Brian Mitchell
Army veteran Brian Mitchell shatters stock Pentagon assurances to reveal that women have had a profoundly negative effect on U.S. fighting capabilities. A few of the grim facts:
- When the going gets tough, the tough get "stress passes"
- The truth about female troop performance during the Gulf War
- The two countries that tried a feminized military and quickly abandoned it
- The hard data on soaring attrition rates, skyrocketing medical costs, lower rates of deployment, mushrooming levels of single parenthood, and more...
|Product dimensions:||6.20(w) x 9.30(h) x (d)|