Sharp Vocab features:
- A 12-question diagnostic quiz to show readers where they need the most help.
- Topics broken down by subject to make it easy for the reader to group concepts together for easier memorization.
- A variety of practice exercises with detailed answer explanations for every topic.
- A 30-question recognition and recall practice set that includes material from the entire chapter, (and a few questions that cover material from the previous chapters) to once again reinforce what the reader has learned on a larger scale.
- Detailed answer explanations that follow each practice set.
|Product dimensions:||4.19(w) x 6.75(h) x 1.20(d)|
About the Author
Randy Howe received his Masters of Professional Studies in Special Education from Manhattanville College and his administrative certification from Teachers College at Columbia University as a part of the Future School Administrators Academy. He is the author of two books and writes a weekly philosophy article for McGraw-Hill's Higher Education.