Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
In Work with Me!, author Gini Graham Scott presents her proven conflict resolution model-first outlined in her popular book Resolving Conflict and now in Disagreements, Disputes and All-out War. Here she applies this model to the workplace, guiding readers on how to manage emotions and use logic and intuition to resolve common problems on the job. Written for everyone within an organization-workers, managers, supervisors, human resource directors , and CEOs-this book offers the tools needed for taking charge of workplace conflicts and developing the skills to:
- -Conquer emotional barriers to resolving conflicts
- -Overcome common communication problems
- -Recognize the organizational and political factors that can create friction
- -Identify individual interests, needs, and wants that drive conflict situations
- -Deal with difficult people
- -Apply a variety of conflict and negotiation styles
- -Brainstorm ideas to generate resolution alternatives
- -Visualize optimal outcomes
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.43(d)|