Workbook for Health Careers Today / Edition 5 available in Paperback
With this Workbook, you will enhance your understanding of the material in Health Careers Today, 4th Edition! Organized by chapter, this Workbook includes puzzles and exercises that reinforce important key concepts from the textbook. It's an excellent way to master the material and prepare for exams!
- Vapid Vocabulary helps you learn unfamiliar words.
- Key Search and Key Cryptograms puzzles let you use and review key terms.
- Abbreviations provide practice with medical abbreviations.
- Concept Applications help you apply your knowledge to the real world.
- Investigations provide laboratory exercises for each chapter.
- Critical Thinking Exercises help you develop decision-making skills.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 1.25(h) x 9.00(d)|
About the Author
Paradise Valley High School, Phoenix, AZ
Table of Contents
Unit I: Career Foundation
1. Health Care of the Past, Present, and Future
2. Interpersonal Dynamics, Systems, and Communications
3. Safety, Health, and Environmental Practices
4. Ethics and Legal Responsibilities
5. Culture and Health Care
6. Employability and Career Development
7. Academic Foundation
8. Wellness, Growth and Development
9. Professionalism NEW!
10. Medical Mathematics NEW!
11. Medical Terminology NEW!
Unit II: Anatomy and Physiology
12. Body Organization
13. Integumentary System
14. Cardiovascular System
15. Circulatory System
16. Respiratory System
17. Skeletal System
18. Muscular System
19. Digestive System
20. Urinary System
21. Endocrine System
22. Nervous System
23. Sensory System
24. Reproductive System
Unit III: Career Pathways
25. Biotechnology Research and Development Careers
26. Clinical Laboratory and Medical Forensics Careers
27. Imaging Careers
28. Emergency Health Careers
29. Information and Administration Careers
30. Environmental Careers
31. Nursing Careers
32. Medical Careers
33. Dental Careers
34. Complementary and Alternative Careers
35. Veterinary Careers
36. Community and Social Careers
37. Mental Health Careers
38. Rehabilitative Careers