Archangels are powerful spiritual helpers who offer us the opportunity to realise our own creative power and transform our lives. In this unique book, angel expert Theolyn Cortens maps out a journey enabling readers to meet and work with twenty-four powerful Archangels.
You will discover:
- The history of Archangels
- How we understand them today and how they can help us
- How to meet the twelve Archangels of the Tree of Life
- The ways in which we can ask for their assistance with life issues
- Information about the Archangels of the Zodiac, with suggestions for creating a 'dream team' to help in particular circumstances.
Each step on the journey offers a new kind of angelic energy to work with as the twenty-four Archangels reveal their unique qualities in turn. The reader can take this journey at their own pace, learning about both traditional stories and contemporary experiences. With visualisations and invocations, and a variety of suggestions for day-to-day activities, as well as case histories, this is an exciting and in-depth journey that other angel books have not yet touched on.
|Publisher:||Little, Brown and Company|
|Product dimensions:||4.90(w) x 7.70(h) x 0.80(d)|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
About the Author
Theolyn Cortens has a degree in Philosophy and Religion and is a qualified adult education teacher. She has also trained with the National Federation of Spiritual Healers. She runs workshops and diploma courses in developing spiritual awareness through contact with angels.