Temporarily Out of Stock Online
Learn how to tailor Microsoft CRM to work the way you do. This in-depth guide is perfect for developers, IT implementers, and advanced users who want to learn how to use the new features and enhancements of Microsoft CRM 3.0 to meet exacting business needs. Two experts on CRM delivery case studies, integration and performance guidelines, and adaptable code samples—the information you need to help you create successful CRM solutions.
Discover how to:
- Set up and configure Microsoft CRM 3.0
- Manage information access with security settings
- Create and deploy custom reports
- Integrate Microsoft CRM with other business applications and tools
- Customize forms by modifying fields, tabs, and sections—without any programming
- Modify default entities—or create your own custom entities
- Develop server-side and client-side application customizations
- Automate business processes with WorkflowGet code and data samples on the Web
|Product dimensions:||7.38(w) x 9.00(h) x 1.49(d)|
About the Author
Jim Steger and Mike Snyder are cofounders and principals at Sonoma Partners, a consulting firm specializing in Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementations. Both Mike and Jim have been recognized as Microsoft MVPs for their contributions to the Microsoft Dynamics community. Mike is one of the industry’s leading CRM experts and participates in the Microsoft Dynamics Partner Advisory Council. Jim is a leading technical architect for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, with deep experience in XRM solutions complex enterprise integration projects.