Build robust, scalable search solutions to fit the way your business works
Deliver powerful search tools to your clients—using Microsoft FAST Search Server 2010 for SharePoint. Led by three search experts, you’ll learn how to deliver advanced intranet search capabilities and build custom, search-driven applications for your business. Use your skills as a SharePoint architect or developer to configure and program this server for different search scenarios, based on real-world examples.
Discover how to:
- Integrate FAST Search Server for SharePoint into your existing SharePoint architecture
- Use best practices to develop solutions specific to your business
- Enable users to search millions of SharePoint documents efficiently
- Master powerful indexing and data modification techniques
- Expand document processing capabilities to handle data more effectively
- Develop custom search applications and web parts
- Configure your server for current content volume, and plan for future expansion
- Manage search operations and monitor performance directly from SharePoint
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||11 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
Marcus Johansson has spent the last six years working with search solutions, both in academia and industry. He has implemented search technology for a wide range of clients, ranging from large Fortune 100 financial companies to some of the world's largest real-estate agents and leading media conglomerates. Marcus holds an MSc in Computer Science & Engineering. He lives in Stockholm, Sweden.