1. Space: The Organizations Second Most Expensive Resource.
2. Understanding Organizational Ecology.
3. Rethinking Status, Identity, and Space.
4. Designing to Accommodate Change.
5. Making Space for Teamwork.
6. Creating a Healthy Environment.
7. Supporting Remote Work.
8. Making Effective Use of Non-Territorial Offices.
9. Developing an Integrated Workplace Strategy.
Part Two: Putting Space to Work.
10. Up-Front Planning: Launching a Vision-Driven Workplace.
11. The Role of Leadership: Championing the Workplace Vision.
12. Quality and Return on Investment: Spending Money Where It Will Make a Difference.
13. Making It Happen: Turning Workplace Vision Into Reality.