Get it by Thursday, August 24
, Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
Dominate world history!
World History DeMYSTiFieD gives you the opportunity to learn this subject at your own pace. Master topics such as important dates; the great civilizations of Ancient Greece and Rome Empires; the scientific developments of the Ancient Egyptians; the various dynasties of China; as well as fun and interesting facts. The book helps you truly comprehend this challenging subject a without overwhelming you with complexities or mystifying jargon.
World History DeMYSTiFieD features:
- Chapter-opening objectives that give you insight into what you’re going to learn in each step
- Questions at the end of every chapter reinforce learning and pinpoint weaknesses
- “Still Struggling?” icon offers specific recommendations for when you're having difficulty with certain subtopics
- Includes a final exam for overall self-assessment
- “Curriculum Tree” shows how the topic covered in the book fits into a larger curriculum
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||7.30(w) x 9.00(h) x 1.20(d)|
About the Author
Stephanie Muntone received her B.A. in English and History from Oberlin College and her M.A. in History from New York University. She was a contributing writer to several textbooks and teacher's editions, which included crafting lesson plans and designing research and extra-credit projects. She is also a contributing author to McGraw-Hill's SAT Subject Test: United States History.