Learn and color the basic geographic layout of the world with the World Maps and Globes Coloring Book. World Maps with over 70 maps is great for learning by coloring for home schools, education and even marking up a map for marketing. Blank, outline, printable maps are presented in several ways and details. Most of the maps have one page with details, often names, longitude and latitude lines and the other page a blank, outline map, great to color however you want. Students can trace the outlines of the map to get a full understanding of world geography.
Black outline, blank maps included in the book are:
• World Maps - Mercator Projections, including maps with individual countries
• World Maps - Robinson Projections, including maps with individual countries
• Sinusoidal 6 point World Projection Map, this is the orange peel one
• United States Outline Maps, with and without names
• Canada Maps, with and without names
• Maps of North America including Canada, USA and Mexico, with and without names
Also lots of Globe Maps with continents to color: North & South America, Europe, North America, South India Ocean, South America, Pacific Ocean, Middle East, Japan & Pacific Ocean, India & Asia, Australia, Africa, North Pole and the South Pole.
Plus a set of 12 Globes that are turned every 30 degrees. A great collection to get your student or child into learning about the world.
The printable, blank, outline maps in this coloring book can be freely photocopied by a teacher or parent for use in a classroom or for home school lessons.
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.17(d)|
|Age Range:||4 - 8 Years|
About the Author
Bruce has been drawing and creating maps for business and education since 1990.