BradyGames’ World of Warcraft Master Guide, Second Edition includes the following:
- Class strategies, abilities and talents.
- Essential stats and updated strategies for each of the 8 races and 9 classes for both the Horde and Alliance.
- Updated must-have quest datacontacts, objectives, item rewards and more.
- Updated profession sections provide data on created items, requirements and item components.
- Weapon, armor and item tables, ability and spell lists, and bestiary.
- Updated maps of each city and region, with call outs for characters, quest locations, dungeons, and more.
|Product dimensions:||10.84(w) x 8.40(h) x 0.61(d)|
About the Author
BradyGames, an imprint of DK and a division of Penguin Random House Inc., is the world’s leading publisher of strategy content for PC and console video games. BradyGames understands what gamers—both casual and hardcore—want and need from strategy guides. Every guide features in-depth content, detailed screen captures, quick-reference tips, and professional strategy. Prima Games is also a leader in the digital strategy realm, offering interactive maps, streaming video, searchable online guides and apps, and a full website at primagames.com.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
I just started playing WoW in December 2008, and bought this book in January 2009. The guide is very useful to the new player with lots of information. I wish there was a better index as issues and questions arise constantly during the game, but overall, I think this guide is essential to any new player.
The introductory guides are useful and the maps are invaluable.It is weak on the global picture - there is no world map and no flightpath or sailing route information.There is also no map of Thousand Needles.The hundred or so pages that is just list after list of game stats would have been better done as a website; it's the written guidelines plus the maps that are most helpful in book form.
Within these pages lies invaluable information for a WoW player. It is outdated due to the continually changing environment of World of Warcraft, but a lot of information in this guide is still very relevant and helpful to new players. This is definately a must buy for anyone playing or looking to play WoW.