Dr. Jayesh Shah, in partnership with Dr. Paul Sheffield of International ATMO and Dr. Caroline Fife of Intellicure, has created the perfect tool for anyone studying to take a wound certification exam - AAWM, APWCA, CWCN, NAWC, and more.
Now in its second edition, the Wound Care Certification Study Guide is fully updated with the latest clinical practices and regulatory and reimbursement information. Drs. Shah, Sheffield, and Fife, along with numerous contributing authors considered experts in the field of wound care, have collaborated to create the best possible study resource for these important examinations. The content focuses on key information that wound care certifying agencies consider important in their examinations, with self-assessment questions at the conclusion of each chapter to help participants identify areas of comprehension and concepts that require further study.
This all-inclusive study guide includes:
- Thirty-three informative chapters that review the core principles candidates need to know to obtain wound care certification
- A full-length post-course exam complete with answers and explanations
- Comprehension questions at the end of each chapter
- Over 200 color photos, tables, and diagrams
- Clinical pathways with best practice recommendations for the practitioner
- Guidance on how to choose the certification