Don't have the time to write a book?
Struggling with what to write about or where to start?
Write Your Book on the Side will show you how to write your first nonfiction kindle book while you're working a full-time job, even if you've never written a book before.
You'll learn how to come up with a winning topic, how to choose the right title, and how to publish your book in 10 easy steps.
You'll also learn:
• How much money you can make from a kindle book
• The only thing that matters in the entire book-writing process
• How to launch your book to Amazon #1 Best Seller status
• How to pick a topic that people actually want to read
• How to define your audience and outcome to narrow down your book's topic
• How to write your book quickly using 13 time-saving strategies
• How to design a cover for your book
• How to publish it on Amazon KDP in 20 minutes
And much, much more...
Here's are the steps that are covered in the book:
• Step 1: Choose a General Topic
• Step 2: Narrow It Down
• Step 3: Choose a Title and Subtitle
• Step 4: Test and Iterate
• Step 5: Outline Your Book
• Step 6: Write Your Book
• Step 7: Edit Your Book
• Step 8: Format Your Book
• Step 9: Design a Cover
• Step 10: Publish Your Book
• Step 11 [Optional]: Launch Your Book
• Step 12 [Optional]: Turn Your Book into an Amazon #1 Best Seller
• Step 13 [Optional]: Gather Emails from Readers
• Step 14 [Optional]: Expand Into Other Formats
Would you like to learn more?
Download the book now and start managing your virtual team today.
Scroll to the top of this page and click on the "buy now" button.
|Product dimensions:||5.98(w) x 9.02(h) x 0.26(d)|