The Writer's Conference Guide is designed to helps writers reap the benefits from the time and money invested in a writer's conference in order to obtain optimal results. The strategies laid out are taken from our collective experience as authors, presenters, keynote speakers and publishers. Our goal is to help every writer, published and unpublished, make their conference experiences the best they can be and achieve their career goals.
A writer's conference is a large investment in time and money so it's certainly worth spending a little of that time and money beforehand to maximize your investment. We cover strategies for:
• How to find and pick the best conferences to meet your needs.
• Tips on how to efficiently plan for the conference.
• How to select the workshops that will benefit you the most.
• How to socialize and mingle with those who can help your career.
• Pitching techniques and tactics so you'll be prepared for the opportunity to discuss your book.
• Finally, we go over an After Action Review and Follow-up so every conference you attend is a great success.
Checklists are included along with practical tips that will make your conference experience a valuable success.
|Publisher:||Cool Gus Publishing|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||538 KB|
About the Author
Is a graduate of Nazareth College of Rochester. She is published in fiction, writes articles as the Rochester Writing Examiner and teaches creative writing at various writer conferences across the country and at Writers and Books of Rochester.
Together they created Who Dares Wins Publishing.