- Get it by Monday, August 28 , Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
The white paper is a crossbreed of a magazine article and a brochure. White paper guru Michael Stelzner reveals his secrets for creating compelling white papers that attract readers in droves. The first of its kind, Writing White Papers provides critical how-to details for every step of any white paper project-from performing the needs assessment to attracting prospects with creative marketing tactics. With this book, you will learn to:
• Create outlines that work
• Master interviewing techniques
• Focus content on your readers
• Inject persuasion into your paper
• Quickly find research data
• Write the core parts for any white paper
• Craft compelling titles
• Apply proven marketing techniques Whether you have been tasked to write a white paper for your company, are a freelance writer wanting to grow your practice or a student seeking to master the art of writing white papers, this book will be your priceless guide.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.87(d)|