Your expert guide to designing and building dynamic user interfaces
Sharpen your application design and development skills using XAML—the declarative markup language used in Microsoft Silverlight and Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF). Led by two XAML experts, you’ll learn practical ways to build rich, interactive user interfaces with data integration capabilities and support for multimedia, graphics, and animation. This hands-on guide is ideal for Microsoft .NET developers and web designers alike.
Discover how to:
- Control UI behavior and implement business logic with code-behind solutions
- Manage UI element positioning with the XAML layout system
- Use templates to customize UI elements—without affecting their functionality
- Apply different types of property and event systems in WPF and Silverlight
- Bind various kinds of data to your UI, and display them in the format you want
- Implement 2D and 3D vector graphics and animations
- Reuse control styles and properties to maintain consistency throughout your application
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||10 MB|
About the Author
Ashish Ghoda is founder and president of Technology Opinion LLC, and an accomplished author with over 14 years of experience in enterprise architecture, application development, and technical and financial management.