A Practical Primer for XPages Application Development, Debugging, and Performance
Covers lots of commands and parameters related to
- XPages behavior modification through xsp.properties
- Notes/Domino configuration files
- XSP Command Manager and OSGi Console
- Instantly access all XPages commands: Use this book as your quick offline solutions resource
- Logical how-to topic groupings provide one-stop research
- Compact size makes it easy to carry with you—wherever you go
- “Create Your Own Journal” section with blank, lined pages makes it easy to personalize this book for your needs
- “What Do You Want to Do?” chart inside the front cover helps you quickly find specific tasks
Designed for all Lotus and Domino developers with at least some XPages experience, XPages Portable Command Guide is the ideal companion and follow-up to Mastering XPages from IBM Press, the world’s #1 book on XPages technology.
|Series:||Portable Command Guide Series|
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.80(d)|
About the Author
Martin Donnelly, software architect and tech lead for IBM’s XPages runtime team, has worked on all four XPages releases.
Maire Kehoe, lead developer on IBM’s XPages team, worked on Lotus Component Designer from 2004 to 2007, and moved to IBM Lotus Domino to help develop the Domino Server’s XPages runtime.
Tony McGuckin, senior software engineer for the XPages core runtime team, also researches and develops next generation application development tools, and consults on XPages with IBM customers.
Dan O’Connor, Team Lead for IBM Lotus Domino Designer, has worked on Domino Designer since release 8.5.0. He previously worked on the XFaces tooling for Lotus Component Designer and on JSF tooling for Rational® Application Developer.