Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
The phrase "three's a crowd" is never more true than when referring to a marriage. Yet affairs affect almost a third of all couples. Wronged women need a place to turn when the situation "that could never happen to them" suddenly does.In this book, relationship expert Dr. Paul Coleman helps women:
- Process the terrible news
- Confront the unfaithful spouse in the most useful way possible
- Create an effective short- and long-term action plan
- Learn about the nature of love triangles: how they persist and how they disintegrate
- Handle encounters with the other woman
- Decide whether the marriage can be salvaged or not
- Come to a difficult--but crucial--emotional acceptance of the affair
- Rebuild trust in order to heal and move forward should they choose to stay together
|Sold by:||SIMON & SCHUSTER|
|File size:||420 KB|
About the Author
Paul Coleman, PsyD (Dutchess County, NY), is a psychologist and relationship expert. He has conducted more than 40,000 therapy sessions and is the author of eleven books. He and his wife recently celebrated their twenty-fifth wedding anniversary and they have three children. He can be reached via his website at www.paul-coleman.com or at www.bestintimacy.com.