This updated laugh-out-loud take on partisan stereotypes skewers both sides of the political aisle with equal glee. The follies and foibles that make the political world spin will trigger guffaws and giggles-no matter which party you call your own.
You Know You're a REPUBLICAN If...
- You're really looking forward to Sarah Palin running for president.
- You think Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh are intellectual powerhouses, and you've learned much from their wisdom.
- You philosophically oppose government welfare plans, but you cash your Social Security checks religiously.
- You've accepted that global warming is real, but you don't believe we should recklessly raise taxes to fix it. You have, however, invested in future beachfront property-twenty miles inland.
- You're really, really looking forward to Sarah Palin running for president.
- Everything you know about politics you learned from Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert.
- You're philosophically appalled by corporate America's emphasis on profits, but you sure were ticked off when your retirement investments tanked.
- For a long time now you've known that: The sky is falling! The sky is falling! No, wait. The sky is cooking! The sky is cooking!
|Product dimensions:||5.64(w) x 11.28(h) x 0.56(d)|
About the Author