This publication contains Young's Literal Bible (1898) translation. It has 74,416 references. It contains 2 different formats of the Bible.
It includes Young's Literal Bible formatted in a read and navigation friendly format, or the Navi-format for short. It also includes the Young's Literal Bible, tailored Text-To-Speech (tts) software technology.
How the general Bible-navigation works:
- A Testament has an index of its books.
- The TTS format lists books and chapters after the book index.
- The Testaments reference each other in the book index.
- Each book has a reference to The Testament it belongs to.
- Each book has a reference to the previous and or next book.
- Each book has an index of its chapters.
- Each chapter has a reference to the book it belongs to.
- Each chapter reference the previous and or next chapter.
- Each chapter has an index of its verses.
- Each chapter in TTS reference same chapter in the Navi-format.
- Each verse is numbered and reference the chapter it belongs to.
- Each verse starts on a new line for better readability.
- In the TTS format the verse numbers are not shown.
- Any reference in an index brings you to the location.
- The Built-in table of contents reference all books in all formats.
The combination of Young's Literal Bible and its navigation makes this ebook unique. The navigation is solid and perfect for the quick lookup. Whether you are listening to a speech and need to keep up with the Bible references or just read the Bible, this is built for both.
Note that Text-To-Speech (TTS) support varies from device to device. Some devices do not support it. Others support only one language and some support many languages. The language used for TTS in this ebook is English.