The author's emphasis is on holistic, integrative, and natural health resources relative to the three circles of health, that of Body, Mind,
and Spirit. Dr. Hall's Introduction Chapter explains to prospective readers the following: "The purpose of this book is to provide a quick reference guide to alternative and complementary natural health care options from popular health approaches. It would be time-consuming and expensive for you to gather information from all the natural health care resources available. This book will give you the flavor of those natural alternative health care remedy books, and highlight their contents...." Susan Hall, ND, PhD, Evansville, IN.
|Product dimensions:||7.44(w) x 11.28(h) x 0.43(d)|
About the Author
* Received Registered Nurse (R.N.) degree in 1974
* Earned master's degrees in Nursing (M.N.) and Health Services Administration (M.H.S.A.).
* Certification as a Developmental Disability Nurse (C.D.D.N.)
* Palliative Care Certification (end-of-life care)
* National Health Care Quality Certification (C.P.H.Q.)
* Certified Case Manager (C.C.M.)
* Naturopathic Doctorate (N.D.) in 2007
* Ph.D. in Natural Health in 2010