Newly engaged or just married? If you are wondering what surprises await you over the coming months, Your First Year of Marriage will prepare you for all of your discoveries.
Based on interviews with dozens of recently married couples and numerous experts, Your First Year of Marriage will soothe your jitters with the inside scoop on issues ranging from the most life-shattering to the most mundane, including:
- How much sex you should expect on the honeymoon
- Learning your spouse's cleverly hidden secrets
- Negotiating the bumpy terrain of family planning
- Keeping and losing old friends
- Dealing with newlywed finances
With useful sidebars, charts, and anecdotes, Your First Year of Marriage will enlighten even the most savvy bride or groom about the lessons and joys of marriage.
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.43(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author
Curtis Pesmen is Health and Features Editor at Self magazine and the author of What She Wants. He lives with his wife in New York City.