Message from the publisher: This book does not include updates from the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017. As of the time of publishing, the CFP Board has not disclosed when they will update the CFP exam to reflect the new tax law changes. They have stated the changes to the exam may not take effect until 2019. We will continue to monitor and update this message accordingly.
Your Guide to the CFP Certification Exam provides the essential tools you need to pass the demanding six-hour exam. CFP instructor Matthew Brandeburg helps you diagnose your problem areas and develop an action plan, so you can stay organized and face the exam with confidence. Whether you're challenging the exam for the first time or trying again after an unsuccessful attempt, you'll learn the critical skills needed to pass, and no detail will be left untouched.
This study guide includes:
• What to expect on the CFP Certification Exam
• 1-page unit summaries for test day
• 225 question practice exam
• Sample case with analysis
Inside this study guide you will learn:
• How to track your progress using proven benchmarks
• How many hours you need to study
• How to identify problem areas using the diagnostic practice exam
• How to complete the cases with more accuracy and less frustration
• What you need to memorize within twenty-four hours of the exam
Written by the author of "CFP Certification Exam Practice Question Workbook" and "CFP Certification Exam Flashcard Review Books"
|Publisher:||Coventry House Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||7.00(w) x 10.00(h) x 0.33(d)|
About the Author