The ministry of intercession is often not well understood in the modern-day Church. Consequently, we have people who pray well and hear valuable information from the Lord, but sometimes have nowhere to turn when questions about their prayer experiences arise.
In Your Intercession Questions Answered, Lee Ann Rubsam tackles questions intercessors and their pastors commonly have, from basic terminology to more complex issues they face as they walk out the ministry of prayer -- questions such as:
- How to "flow with the Spirit"
- How to keep from burning out
- What kind of supernatural experiences are normal in the course of prayer
- How to know when you have "prayed through"
- What to do to avoid word curses and witchcraft prayer
- Why there are tensions between you and your pastor (and how to fix or avoid them)
- How to handle spiritual warfare wisely
- And many more.
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.18(d)|
About the Author
One of Lee Ann's primary interests is to encourage intercessors in their calling and to help them reach their highest level of effectiveness in prayer. With that goal in mind, in addition to her books, she and her husband Paul present practical, hands-on intercessor workshops at their home base in Appleton, Wisconsin and around the nation upon request.