Supercharge your business effectiveness with any model of iPad–in the office, on the road, everywhere!
Do you have an iPad? Put it to work! If you’re a manager, entrepreneur, or professional… a consultant, salesperson, or freelancer… this book will make you more efficient, more effective, and more successful!
Your iPad at Work includes the latest information about all iPad models running iOS 7 (or later), whether the tablet is equipped with Wi-Fi only or Wi-Fi + Cellular Internet connectivity.
It’s packed with easy, nontechnical business solutions you can use right now–each presented with quick, foolproof, full-color instructions.Securely connect your iPad to your network; sync your email, contacts, calendar, Office documents, and smartphone; make the most of iPad’s latest productivity apps; capture up-to-the-minute news and financial data; even discover powerful specialized apps for your job and your industry.
You already know how much fun your iPad is, now discover how incredibly productive it can make you!
- Secure your iPad with passwords and data encryption
- Connect your iPad to a wireless printer
- Discover today’s most powerful iPad business apps
- Manage your contacts and relationships with a Contact Relationship Manager (CRM) app
- Do your word processing, spreadsheet, and database management while on the go
- Access your email and surf the Web from almost anywhere
- Make winning sales and business presentations from your iPad
- Read PC and Mac files, from Microsoft Office to Adobe PDF
- Use your iPad more efficiently on the road and while traveling
- Manage your company’s social networking presence from your tablet
- Participate in real-time video calls and virtual meetings using FaceTime, Skype, or another app
- Create and distribute iPad content, or have a custom app developed for your business
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||50 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
Jason R. Rich (www.JasonRich.com) is the bestselling author of more than 55 books, as well as a frequent contributor to a handful of major daily newspapers, national magazines, and popular websites. He’s also an accomplished photographer and an avid Apple iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and Mac user.
Jason R. Rich is the author of the books Your iPad at Work: 4th Edition, as well OS X Mountain Lion Tips and Tricks, both published by Que Publishing. He’s also written How to Do Everything MacBook Air, How to Do Everything iCloud: 2nd Edition, and How to Do Everything iPhone 5 for McGraw-Hill, iPad and iPhone Tips and Tricks, Third Edition, and Ultimate Guide to YouTube For Business for Entrepreneur Press.
More than 150 feature-length how-to articles by Jason R. Rich, covering the Apple iPhone and iPad, can be read free online at the Que Publishing website. Visit www.iOSArticles.com and click on the Articles tab. You can also follow Jason R. Rich on Twitter (@JasonRich7) or read his blog, called Jason Rich’s Featured App Of The Week, to learn about new and useful iPhone and iPad apps (www.FeaturedAppOfTheWeek.com).