Get it by Wednesday, August 23
, Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
Grief expert, Gemini Adams, wrote this Mom's Choice Gold Award Winning book, "Your Legacy of Love: Realize the Gift in Goodbye" to help others understand that writing a Will simply isn't enough. After losing her Mom to cancer, Gemini quickly discovered that an inheritance of money and material possessions doesn't give surviving family the ongoing support or continued connection they desire.
Wondering if her need for a more loving legacy was shared, she started an online survey asking:
"What would you prefer if one of your parents died: to inherit their wealth or a letter saying how much they loved you?" Over 90% expressed a wish for the loving letter.
In this heartfelt and inspirational book, Gemini explains that our real "wealth" lies not in our Financial Assets, but our Emotional Assets: the stories, lessons, values, wisdom image, voice, laughter and love that makes us who we are. And how this purposeful activity, is not, as some might expect, a morbid task, but one that can bring incredible insight, peace of mind, and healing, especially for those dealing with aging parents, a terminal illness or loss. By capturing and sharing our Emotional Assets in a Legacy of Love, we can leave our children, partners, and grandchildren a precious parting gift, a timeless memento that will surely be treasured forever.
Readers will also discover how to:
- Write loving letters to gift as future surprises.
- Encourage grief recovery for surviving family.
- Provide them with ongoing emotional support.
- Minimize effects of grief and bereavement.
- Guarantee the preservation of special memories.
- Capture and record their life story.
- Limit stress surrounding end-of-life situations.
- Achieve peace of mind and a sense of meaning to life.
- Educate themselves and overcome denial about death and dying.
- Plan a life celebration or funeral that truly reflects them.
Get more information at: http://www.RealizetheGift.com
|Publisher:||Live Consciously Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.70(d)|
About the Author