Get it by Monday, October 23
, Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
Your Premature Baby is the definitive guide to every aspect of nurturing a child who is born too soon. Reassuring and frank, it is the only book that informs and guides parents right from their baby's too-early birth into the growing years.
Features of this book:
- Exactly how prematurity affects a baby
- Explains hospital terms, procedures, treatments, and equipment
- What to expect as your baby progresses through treatment and procedures
- Gives advice for coping practically and emotionally
- Help and ideas for parents from when their baby comes home up to age 5
- Discusses the latest research into the causes of prematurity and its preventions
- Offers a wide variety of resources for further information and support
|Publisher:||Firefly Books, Limited|
|Product dimensions:||6.37(w) x 8.87(h) x (d)|
About the Author
Nikki Bradford is an award-winning author and medical journalist. A former health correspondent for Good Housekeeping magazine, her books includes the best-selling The Hamlyn Encyclopaedia of Complementary Health and The Miraculous World of Your Unborn Baby.
Dr. Jonathan Hellmann, MBBCh, FCP(SA), FRCP(C) is the Clinical Director of the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at Toronto's Hospital for Sick Children. He is also Associate Professor of Pediatrics at the University of Toronto.
Sharyn Gibbins, RN, MSc, PhD is a Clinical Nurse Specialist/Neonatal Nurse Practitioner at Toronto's Hospital for Sick Children and Head of Interdisciplinary Research and Evidence-based Practice at Sunnybrook and Women's College Health Sciences Centre, Toronto.