In this economy, businesses are more demanding and more particular than ever when choosing employees because they do not have extra dollars to waste on a bad hiring decision. As a result, the hiring process is tougher and the overall job market is much more competitive than in past years. At the time of this writing, 7.2% of college grads are either unemployed or under-employed.
"You've Graduated. Now What?" is a straight-up, not watered-down guide that was written by young entrepreneurs who went from sitting on one side of the interviewer's desk to sitting in the hiring manager's seat in just a short span of years. The authors share real-world experiences and give you the good, the bad, and the ugly about what it really takes to stand out from the crowd and land a good job.
In this book, you will take a raw, unfiltered look inside the mind of the hiring manager and learn
• The secrets to getting your résumé noticed (not deleted!)
• How to leverage your resources to increase your chances of getting hired
• The biggest mistakes that people make when dressing for an interview
• Four things you should never say in an interview
• One thing you must do to guarantee you leave a good impression
• Creative ways to improve your work ethic and make sure you get hired quickly
• And much, much more
|Publisher:||E. K. Allen All Crtive|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.17(d)|
About the Author