A charming rhyming tale of friendship and sharing!
"A clever rat named Zachary lives a quiet life under the floorboards of a bakery -- until a new delivery causes unexpected trouble! A charming rhyming tale of friendship and sharing." -Bookbub
Do you want to encourage friendship and inspire sharing in your little one today?
Here's an adorable rhyming tale featuring a clever little rat named Zachary, who lives a satisfied life under the floorboards of a small bakery... until a sackful of delicious potatoes appears.
Will Zachary be able to resist such a delectable treat? And, more importantly, will he share some with his friends?
Your little one will be captivated by this engaging story and delight in Zachary's very important discovery - that life is much sweeter when he learns to share with friends.
With beautifully drawn illustrations by Italian illustrator Giulia Lombardo, this children's rhyming picture book, along with its witty and engaging story line, will surely appeal to its young readers and become one of those books that will be read and enjoyed time and time again.
A fun family read-aloud with gorgeous illustrations! Readers from 3 and up will delight in this amusing tale.
Get your copy of this book Now and inspire your little one to share with friends in a joyful way starting Today.
Zachary and the Great Potato Catastrophe is:
- Recommended for children between 3 and 8 years.
- A delightful children's rhyming picture book for early and beginner readers.
- Written in verse with a rhythmic cadence to capture young listeners' attention and give early readers confidence.
- Beautifully illustrated with an exquisite palette and remarkable compositions, brimming with expression and humor that small children will love.
- A charming little story that teaches the joy of sharing.