- Get it by Wednesday, October 25 , Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
TIRED OF LOGGING HOURS AT THE GYM AND NOT GETTING RESULTS?
WANT TO EAT DELICIOUS FOODS AND STILL LOSE WEIGHT?
SHAKE THINGS UP AND SLIM DOWN WITH THE WEIGHT LOSS PHENOMENON THAT'S TAKING THE COUNTRY BY STORM...ZUMBA!
Created by celebrity fitness trainer Beto Perez, Zumba® combines fun, easy-to-follow dance steps with hot Latin beats to help you shed pounds and inches fast. Now the DVD and classes that have hooked millions are available in book format, with a complete workout program, fat-burning diet, as well as a DVD with a 5-minute instructional demo that shows the basic moves you'll need to learn plus 60 minutes worth of music to help you Zumba your way to the perfect body.
Using the principles of interval and resistance training, the simple dance and sculpting moves (inspired by the traditional cumbia, salsa, samba, and merengue) tone and shape your body. And because it burns 600 to 1,000 calories per hour, you don't have to restrict your meals to boring or bland-tasting diet foods. The Zumba diet begins with a 5-Day Express Diet to jump start weight loss (lose up to 9 lbs in 5 days) and then offers 14-day meal plans and recipes that target weight loss in the stomach and thighs. You'll find:
· Hot moves that make you feel like you're on the dance floor-not on the elliptical machine!
· Recipes for mouthwatering meals that boost your metabolism
· Dozens of workout combinations so you never get bored
· An exclusive jump-start program to get you ready for that big event next weekend
· An easy plan to help you keep up your progress and maintain the weight loss
So start moving, grooving and losing with Zumba today!
|Publisher:||Grand Central Publishing|
|Edition description:||Book and DVD|
|Product dimensions:||7.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 1.30(d)|
About the Author
Celebrity fitness trainer Alberto "Beto" Perez is orginally from Cali, Colombia. Before creating and launching Zumba in the U.S. in the late '90s, Perez attended the Maria Sanford Brazilian Dance Academy, became an instructor and choreographed dance routines for high profile performers, including platinum album selling artist Shakira. He now resides in Miami, FL. The Zumba brand sells DVDs, CDs, clothing and workout gear at www.Zumba.com and www.Zumbafitness.com