- GODIVA® chocolatesSince 1926 GODIVA has been the premier maker of fine Belgian chocolate. Discover 90 delicious years of artisanship, innovation and passion for chocolate at the Barnes & Noble Café.
- Starbucks® retail coffeeThe café is proud to carry a line of regular and limited time only Starbucks® retail coffees in a variety of blends. Free coffee grinding of whole bean items available upon request at our Café.
- Blonde Roast
- Veranda BlendRoasting this blend of specially chosen Latin American beans for a shorter time allows the delicate nuances of soft cocoa and lightly toasted nuts to blossom. Mellow and flavorful, this coffee brews a delightfully gracious cup that's perfect for welcoming friends.
With its calm and laid-back character, this coffee pays homage to the art of porch-sitting. Named for the serene terraces decorating towns and neighborhoods throughout the regions where these beans were grown, Veranda Blend™ is a gentle and inviting cup best served with a sunny day, a good friend and nothing in particular to do.
- Medium Roast
- Pike Place® BlendFrom the first Starbucks® store in Seattle’s Pike Place Market to Starbucks® coffee houses around the world, customers requested a freshly brewed coffee they could enjoy throughout the day. So in 2008 our master blenders and roasters created it for you, a blend so consistent and harmonious that no single characteristic dominates—or disappears. A smooth, well-rounded blend of Latin American coffees with subtly rich flavors of cocoa and toasted nuts, it’s perfect for every day. Also available in Decaf. Pike Place is a registered trademark of the Pike Place Market PDA, used under license.
- Dark Roast
- French Roast BlendMuted with oil, the tumbling beans become eerily silent. A master roaster watches, knowing that if he pushes them a second too long, they'll burst into flame. White smoke hangs down as the glistening beans turn ebony. This is French Roast and you can't roast it darker. Straightforward, light-bodied with low acidity, and immensely popular since 1971, our darkest roast is adored for its intense smokiness.
- Harney & Sons® TeasSuperior fine teas. Explore a variety of fine premium teas, available in beautiful tins of divine flavors, including Hot Cinnamon Spice, Ginger, White Peach Matcha, and Blueberry Green.