Have fun and learn with the American Sign Language Alphabet!
The FingerAlphabet Cool KIDS Word Search books are a fun way to strengthen your fingerspelling abilities.
This bundle includes the word search puzzles of the first three titles: adjectives, verbs, and adverbs (3rd-5th-grade vocabulary).
This book will help any person who enjoys word search puzzles (not just kids) to learn the American Sign Language Alphabet!
- learn the correct American Sign Language Alphabet - all hand shapes are consistently shown as seen by the viewer! Approved by experts from Gallaudet University.
- learn the correct spelling of words by associating two different representations of letters.
- reinforce and hopefully, expand your active vocabulary.
- get a basic insight into the how-tos of fingerspelling.
- get additional charts of the alphabet to cut out and pass on to friends.
The bundle provides 108 puzzles with clearly marked levels of difficulty. Solutions are provided in the final section of the book.
About the Author
Lassal is a contemporary German artist and author of several non-fiction, short fiction, and illustrated books. Her works of non-fiction for the Deaf international communities garnered critical acclaim and a nomination for the German Award for Civic Engagement.