This Book Will Make You Kinder
“If kindness and empathy is the best of humanity this book is a roadmap to it.”
—Gina Martin, author of Be the Change
Ex Libris: 100+ Books to Read and Reread
“A feast for the eyes and mind, you’ll never go hungry for something to read with "Ex Libris" in your hand.”
—Jules H, Home Office Buyer
Long Way Down
“A powerful and heartbreaking look at teenage gun violence that will leave you breathless. I challenge you not to finish this book in one sitting.”
—Stephanie P, YA Buyer
Books We're Talking About
A magnetic novel about two families, strangers to each other, who are forced together on a long weekend gone terribly wrong.
- From the president who inspired us to believe in the power of democracy.
- A riveting, deeply personal account of history in the making.
- Upcoming virtual events with favorite authors, our B&N book clubs and more!
- Can’t participate live? Check back for recorded sessions with your favorite authors and follow along at #BNEvents.
- Read More
- The #BNYABookClub is virtual!
- Get together with Aiden Thomas and Leigh Bardugo Thursday, October 29th to discuss The Cemetery Boys!
- Learn More