401(k) Fiduciary Solutions covers all 401k compliance issues in a single reference source. It is written for plan managers, sponsors and others with 401k plan fiduciary responsibilities. Smart plan participants may also find the book a helpful source for advice on how to actively monitor plan performance and regulatory compliance.
401(k) Fiduciary Solutions helps readers:
- Learn the 5 areas of fiduciary liability.
- See a benchmarking template on how to best measure your plan.
- Read what issues experts and industry thought leaders say matter most.
- Discover how to avoid hiring vendors with hidden conflicts-of-interest.
- Recognize what academic research suggests will help employees making good decisions.
- Find out what industry pros are doing to create better 401k plans.
- Follow an easy-to-implement approach to develop effective plan education.
401(k) Fiduciary Solutions contains an exhaustive appendix filled with great resources and useful checklists.
Here's What Others Are Saying About Christopher Carosa's
401(k) Fiduciary Solutions:
"The collection of material Carosa has compiled in 401(k) Fiduciary Solutions is nothing short of extraordinary. He digs deeply into an expansive set of topics to extract the practical insights diligent fiduciaries can use on a daily basis as they work with their retirement plans."
- Mike Alfred, Co-Founder & CEO
"Chris provides a treasure trove of practical & invaluable information and insights for plan sponsors and financial advisors to 401K plans. If you wear either of these hats you MUST read this book."
- Harold Evensky, CFP, AIF, President,
Evensky & Katz
"Carosa demonstrates a knack for cutting through the clutter of investment, administrative and regulatory issues plan sponsors face to uncover the essence of what the reader needs to know and points to great resources for more information."
- Blaine F. Aikin, CEO,
"What sets this book apart from others I've seen in this space is the thoroughness of Chris's research, the variety of experts interviewed, and the breadth and depth of the topics covered. The book flows seamlessly from expert to expert and topic to topic. If you are a plan sponsor or in any way provide service and advice to plan sponsors this is a must-have book for your library."
- Roger Wohlner, Co-founder
Retirement Fiduciary Advisors
"Provocative yet conversational, Carosa's book will terrify plan fiduciaries before guiding them on a simple path out of the darkness."
- Jan Sackley, Fraud Examiner, PI,
Fiduciary Foresight, LLC
"Candid and forthright, Mr. Carosa proves he writes what he knows. The pithy and concise narrative translates the technicalities of the 401k fiduciary area into a relatable expertise."
- Jenny Ivy, Managing Editor
"To craft, as Chris has on a regular basis, information on a complex subject that is readable, timely, and instructive - as well as occasionally controversial - is a rare gift."
- Nevin E. Adams, JD
Director, Education and
Employee Benefit Research Institute
"Carosa's work is highly regarded in the retirement community. His new book should serve as an essential reference for any plan sponsor or advisor who aspires to a higher fiduciary standard."
- Kerry Pechter, Editor & publisher
Retirement Income Jo
|Publisher:||Pandamensional Solutions, Inc.|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.67(d)|
About the Author